I’m back today with a super fun make- these 1940’s Haslam PJ’s with Embroidered Patch Pockets! These are a very wearable muslin made up in some French Twill I naturally dyed with Sappanwood Sawdust. I wanted to make a practice set before sewing up my fancy pj’s in a blue gingham check fabric. I figured while I was at it I might as well make them a bit extra and added my own embroidery pattern with these patch pockets from my Beginner Embroidery Pockets Collection.
I love a simple A-line skirt and this one made up in an upcyled cream denim is going to be a great addition to my me-made wardrobe. It’s a perfect showcase for my new embroidery pocket pattern design, stitched in a simple Thorn stitch. I love these floss colors against the cream and found perfect
I’m back today with one of my favorite summer makes, this 1929 Haslam drafted slip from Book of Draftings #6 in a sweet yellow floral print. I couldn’t resist this lemon yellow japanese cotton print and bought up 3 yds from Blackbird way back in March. I also used this fabric for my vintage McCall’s